Auction Terms & Conditions ***BEFORE REGISTERING, In the "NOTES TO THE AUCTIONEER" (section above), please indicated PAYMENT METHOF (ex. CREDIT CARD ON FILE or E-TRANSFER) and whether or not you will require SHIPPING****
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS ONLINE AUCTION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, listed below! Please read in it's entirety
The Online Auction Sale will start WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18th at 6:00pm EDT
The sale will begin to close on WEDNESDAY, November 25th at 6:00pm EDT - with a 3-minute soft close in effect.
15% buyer's premium and 13% HST (if applicable) is in effect.
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN DISPLAYED AND EACH BUYER SHALL BE HELD TO HAVE SATISFIED HIMSELF AS TO THE CONDITION, IDENTITY AND AUTHENTICITY. This can be done by attending in preview preview or getting in touch with us by phone 519-271-2646 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to make inquiries about an items condition.
2a. In-Person Preview is by Appointment ONLY. email email@example.com to make an appointment
2b. If you are unable to attend in-person preview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-271-2646 if you have further inquires about a lot or would like additional photos.
3. The Successful Bidder SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO MAKE ANY OBJECTIONS AFTER THE SALE ON ANY GROUNDS WHATSOEVER.
4. NEITHER THE AUCTIONEER NOR THE OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR ON CONDITIONS OF ITEMS.
5. Settlement for payment for purchases can be made by Visa or Mastercard
6. All sales are subject to a 15% Buyer's Premium and 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) if applicable.
6a. If you are exempt from paying sales tax you must provide the Auctioneer a copy of your license prior to the closing of the sale.
7. Full settlement to be made at the conclusion of the sale. Nothing is removed until paid in full, and invoice received.
PICK-UP / SHIPPING
8. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of PAYMENT. Any Buyer having someone, other than himself, pick-up his purchases must notify the Auctioneer. Buyer shall be at his own risk and liability at the Owners' property for pick ups, and shall hold the Owner/Seller and the Auctioneer harmless for the Buyer's negligence. Buyer shall also be held responsible for any damage to the Owner's property, caused by the Buyer.
9. Buyer shall be responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise pick-up and /or removal per specific terms or conditions listed for auction. Please bring your own manpower for loading & moving items, boxes and packaging paper for packaging items.
10. Any items purchased and not picked up within the final removal date (Friday, November 27th at 5:00pm) will be considered deemed and abandoned and will become the property of Shackleton's Real Estate and Auction Co.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full with all funds received by Auctioneer within two days on the online auction item/lots closing date. Failure to pay for item/lots won on this online auction may result in legal action against Buyer.
12. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer must be current, complete, and accurate. Otherwise the Auctioneer has the right to decline your registration for the sale, until information is updated and complete.
13. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older
14. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
15. The bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during any auction sale.
16. Buyer acknowledges and agrees not to retract their bids. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at his discretion, put the Lot up again. The Auctioneer's decision is final. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
ROLE OF THE AUCTIONEER
17. Shackleton's Real Estate & Auction Co. is acting as Agent for the Seller.
18. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
19. Despite efforts to avoid withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed it may sometimes be necessary. Auctioneer and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole discretion. If there is a reserve on a lot, the Auctioneer and/or the Seller have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
20. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owners/Sellers for the purposes of conduction online auctions only. Auctioneer does not, and will not, sell this information.
20a. Your email address may be added to our email mailing list to notify you about upcoming auctions. If you are receiving a mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name removed from our list.
For questions and concerns please email us at: email@example.com
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms